Sunday 3 July 2011

Sleek sheek

Yup I admit it I am addicted, like totally obsessed with Sleek eye shadow palettes, I try and buy all of them as soon as they are launched and guess what...*drum roll*...The Caribbean Collection is out for a limited time only :D...OMD as soon as the launch date (6th July) is here I will be the first in store to buy it.
The collection is made up of three elements; a exquisite tangy orange blush named Aruba, a vibrant calypso palette better known as Curaçao and the baby of the family the naughty Bonaire Pout Polish.
The Curaçao palette consists of 12 tasteful colours, 6 of which are matte types and the other six are shimmer shade. The Curaçao palette has given its 12 recipients names that reflect on drinks mainly found on holidays; Tequila Sunrise, Martini, Blue Hawaiian. Bloody Mary, Screwdriver, Green Iguana, Après Midori, Blue Lagoon, Purple Haze, Green Martini, Singapore Sling and Espresso Martini (from left to right starting from the top line).


I am overly excited to purchase my new collection and promise to have some swatches and a tutorial up of these items.
As of now a highly energised Pooch says I’m out, roger dat xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment