Monday 14 March 2011

Fally Ipupa @ O2

So I am a certified lover of Congolese music, I slyly think I’m their number one fan...in my past life I am more that 1000% sure that I was from Congo (Maury tlk lool). But yeah it’s not a surprise to know that I am always up to date when it comes to their music and the latest dance moves, for me le le le by Werrason is really doing it and Tchoumakaya from the Cote d’ivorie region by Oudy 1 er. However, my husband Mr.Tshilengi lengi himself blows me away, the way he rotates his hips is sensational, he “supposedly” has a concert in London next weekend @ O2, unfortunately due the continuous disappointments when it comes to him and UK concerts I will not be attending, so tshilengi lengi and bicarbonate will just have to be watched on DVD and YouTube for me until I touch Congo. Well for those of you interested he “supposedly” is hosting a concert in the O2 on 18th and 19th March, tickets are priced at between £38 and £55.


♫PARDON CHERIE, BANDELA LISUSU ''JE T'AIME ENCORE''
ENCORE UN PEU, BALOLA NGA BILOKO'AKATI'ALIBUMU
TANGO'YO YEBISAKI NGA KE OLINGAKA NGA,
MOSAPI NA YO NA MATOYI NA NGA CARESSE PAPA
MABOKO NA YO NA LOKETU NA NGA, MOTIVE NGAYE !
YOKA MOGONGO'AMWANA NGANI'AMOKE (YA MOKE)
AZOLELA TONGA YA VACCIN NA YE
YOKA MOGONGO'AMWANA NGANI'A BEBE (YA BEBE)
AZOLELA TONGA YA VACCIN NA YE EHE♫...Orgasy

No comments:

Post a Comment